Just attach the cover to your existing seat*, hook up the tubing connectors and power supply, add enough water to submerge the pump and fill the rest with ice / ice packs (blue ice or frozen water bottles) and prepare to be cooled down! The unit pumps ice water from the cooler, through the seat cushion, cooling the seat down nicely and thus cooling you down! Depending upon the cooler size that you choose, you can even keep a beverage or many inside of the cooler. It is powered by a DC plug that will plug into a vehicle DC cigarette lighter outlet, but it can also be powered by a rechargeable battery pack, or AC adapter that is available for purchase at checkout.
Please note that there are a few different options that are available for this system. If you would like an Arctic Tush™ system that has a thermostat control, please click here.
This package includes:
– One (1) memory foam seat cover (choice of four colors) with tubing connections on the right side of the cushion (dimensions are Width=18 in. Length=46 in. Thickness=1.5 in)
– One (1) 17-quart cooler for ice and water (Cooler color may be different than pictured)
– One (1) DC Power plug (your choice of lengths, ranging from 4 feet to 15 feet) **PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW**
– One (1) set of insulated tubing connectors. (your choice of 2, 4 or 6-foot lengths)
– 20 feet of loop strapping for attaching the seat cover to a non-Velcro-friendly seat
– FREE STANDARD SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 U.S. STATES!
* – Each seat cover comes with Velcro-style hook attachments that are sewn into the seat cover. If the back / side of the seat is something other than a material that hook-style attachments will attach to, then the included loop-style strapping will need to be used to attach the cover to your seat. Please note: If using on leather seats, to avoid damage to the leather it is recommended that a soft blanket or towel be placed on the seat before the cooling seat cover is attached to the seat.
** – Power needs to get from the vehicle’s DC power plug outlet to the cooler. So please make sure that the power cord you select will allow you to route the cord in a safe and out-of-the-way area. We also offer extension wires as an option.
Please consult your physician if you have any health conditions that may be adversely affected by body parts being exposed to cold temperatures.